This session will explore co-designing evaluation with community groups – from design to dissemination. It will explore how community stakeholders can be meaningfully involved in evaluation design, with a focus on breaking down a co-design process into practical steps. They’ll offer their tools, exercises and top tips for broadening and deepening community involvement with evaluation.
They will invite you to share your own questions and strategies, and they’ll be an opportunity to test out ideas in a supportive environment.
The session will be underpinned by their Evaluation Principles, co-designed with the Centre for Cultural Value and over 40 representatives from across the cultural sector. It will help you to build your confidence in co-designing evaluation with community groups and provide you with practical resources to take away and share with your team, group or organisation.
DATE: Wed 22 February 2023, 1.30pm – 3pm
Book your free place here: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/theaudienceagency/809699
The session will be of particular interest to:
– People working across the arts, culture, heritage, and youth sectors;
– Anyone involved in delivering practical arts-based work with community groups;
– Individuals or organisations interested in evaluation approaches that draw on the skills, creative interests and experiences of participants and communities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Key steps for co-designing an evaluation framework with community participants;
– How to co-design key questions and identify methods for data collection that are accessible, rigorous, and engaging;
– Examples of challenges and opportunities from real projects
Signposting to further resources.
– Dr. Nicky Hatton, Senior Consultant, Co-creation & Participation
– Dr. Carly Henderson, Senior Consultant, Co-creation & Participation
This session takes the form of a 90-minute workshop-style webinar with the opportunity to ask questions.
All events will provide Zoom automated transcription in English. Other access services, including Live transcription (instead of Zoom’s automated transcription) and British Sign Language interpretation, can be requested in the booking form and will be provided where possible. Please book as soon as possible to allow time for arrangements to be made. If for any reason you are unable to book a ticket through Ticket Tailor please contact us directly at email@example.com.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Events Team) or visit https://www.theaudienceagency.org/events/session-skillset-co-designing-evaluation-with-community-participants1