Youth Theatre Arts Scotland reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement, and it is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The terms ‘Youth Theatre Arts Scotland’, ‘YTAS’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website, whose registered office is 64a Cumberland Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6RE. Our company registration number is SC269952. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party; or which is technically harmful or causes the website to be technically interrupted or rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired.
- Pages on our website include hyperlinks to relevant content within ytas.org.uk and also to many other external sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, YTAS is not responsible for the content, functionality or accessibility of external websites. The inclusion of a link to an external website from ytas.org.uk is not an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners (or their products/services). Please let us know if a link is not working by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Separate terms and conditions may apply to events, such as the National Festival of Youth Theatre, and any events sold by YTAS via Eventbrite. Please refer to the individual events for details of specific terms and conditions of booking, as these may vary.
Last updated: June 2022