The Culture & Business Marketplace, launching early in 2023, is an exciting new Arts and Business Scotland online resource. Join one of the upcoming information sessions and find out more. It will provide a dynamic forum to:
– Enable arts and heritage organisations to develop new and sustainable products and services that will generate new income streams
– Enable businesses to source and commission creative solutions to address challenges and unlock opportunities, including staff retention, wellbeing, productivity, and innovation, and community engagement, and realising environmental, social and governance (ESG) targets
In other words, the Culture & Business Marketplace is where supply from arts and heritage organisations will meet demand from business organisations.
They are running a series of Culture & Business Marketplace information sessions for both the culture sector and the business sector.
Arts and heritage sector professionals are invited to join an online session on either
– Tue 13 September 2022, 3.30pm – 5pm
– Thu 22 September 2022, 11am – 12.30pm
Business sector professionals are invited to join a session on either:
– Thu 15 September 2022, 5.30pm – 8pm (in person, Edinburgh)
– Thu 3 November 2022, 12 noon – 1.30pm (online)
More dates to be added so if the above dates do not work for you, please email email@example.com and they will notify you directly of future events. Please note that you will need to RSVP to access the events.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.aandbscotland.org.uk/the-culture-and-business-marketplace/