Come along to this interactive session run by Glasgow Disability Alliance, a leading Disabled People’s Organisation (DPO), on Tue 21 February 2023, 1pm-3.30pm:
- Broaden your knowledge and understanding of disability equality issues.
- Find out about the barriers faced by young disabled people and how you can play your part in preventing, reducing and mitigating these barriers.
- Learn how to better engage, support, and include young disabled people within youth work – as participants and as workers.
- Discover how you can play your part in addressing disability hate crime and create safe, supportive,and inclusive youth work environments.
- Make connections with others and share best practice.