Get your New Year off to a flying start with this fear-busting fun, friendly eight session course to boost your confidence, creativity and spontaneity in a structured and supportive environment.
DATES: Saturday mornings for eight weeks, beginning 13 January 2024, 10am – 12.15pm
VENUE: Abertay University, Dundee
WHAT CAN REGULAR IMPROV DO FOR YOU?
– Boosts your confidence
– Helps you make friends
– Promotes flexibility and thinking on your feet
– Helps you take risks and challenge your fears
– Teaches you to be more mindful and be really present
– Helps you find time to play and go with the flow
– Helps you to not take yourself too seriously
– Improves your listening skills
– Makes you more spontaneous and creative
MYTH BUSTING! You don’t have to be fast, funny or a natural performer to enjoy and be good at Improv.
WHO IS THIS FOR? Everyone! People with experience of Improv and those who’ve never tried it before: actors, non-actors, performers, comedians, poets, business people, teachers, sales/marketing professionals and absolutely anyone who wants to improve their confidence, relationships and communication skills. There will be fresh and progressive content for those who have attended previous Improv events with us – no two Improv classes are ever the same.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dundee-improv-workshops-tickets-693435172267