This session will be run by Sarah Shimmen (Work Better Wellbeing) is aimed at anyone who is a Mental Health First Aider in any capacity, and this refresher course is designed to help maintain your mental health first aid skills and knowledge.
Sarah Shimmen, an experienced Organisational Wellbeing Consultant and accredited Mental Health First Aid trainer will be running this session. The session is aimed at anyone who is a Mental Health First Aider (HR Officers and Managers are also welcome to gain an insight into the role of an MHFA’der)
They will cover the following areas:
– An introduction and overview of mental health
– What is first aid for mental health?
– Recognising and managing Stress
– Common mental health conditions; depression, anxiety, psychosis, eating disorders, suicide, and self-harm
– Current external factors affecting mental health
– Your experience to date as a Mental Health First Aider
Date Thu 22 June 2023, 1pm – 4pm
Location Tron Theatre Vic Bar, 63 Trongate, Glasgow, G1 5HB
Event Fee Members £30 (includes VAT of £5) | Non-Members £102 (includes VAT of £17)
If you have any accessibility requirements, please get in touch at email@example.com.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.scottishtheatre.org/crm/event/info/?reset=1&id=184