This course is suitable for company managers, administrators, stage managers, producers, artists and anyone involved in contracting creative teams.
This one-day course will cover:
– Employing creative teams on ITC/Union contracts
– Engaging Freelancers
– Understanding rights and responsibilities
– Understanding when to use Freelance/ or employment contracts.
– Understanding the terms and conditions of the ITC/Equity contract
– Understanding Ethical Practice
– Managing a company on tour.
– Settling disputes when things go wrong.
– How to use ITC and Equity
– Budgeting using union agreements.
– Understanding contract principles and drafting your own.
– Sharing management practice with peers.
Charlotte Jones is the Chief Executive of ITC. She trained as a lawyer and has many years experience of negotiating contracts and representing ITC and its members to funders, supporters, politicians, the press and media, development agencies, and the wider creative and cultural sector.
Date and Time
Wed 29 November 2023, 10am – 5pm
This course will take place at National Theatre Scotland, Rockvilla, 125 Craighall Road, Glasgow G4 9TL
Prices and How to Book
ITC members rate: £150 (£125+VAT) | EARLY BIRD: £120 (£100+VAT)
Non-members rate: £222 (£185 +VAT) | EARLY BIRD: £192 (£160+VAT)
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0141 221 0970 or visit https://www.nationaltheatrescotland.com/about/work-with-us/itc-contracting-creative-teams-one-day-course