Sarah Shimmen runs this workshop aimed at Senior Leaders which is designed to provide the tools to build stronger organisational wellbeing, culture, and relationships.
Leading Organisational Wellbeing – A Strategic Vision
This course is designed to provide Leaders with the tools to promote strong organisational well-being, enhance workplace relationships and create an overall healthier work culture.
Sarah Shimmen (Work Better Wellbeing), an experienced Organisational Wellbeing Consultant and accredited Mental Health First Aid trainer will run this workshop, aimed at anyone who has a Senior Leadership role.
Learn how to use your leadership role to shape cultures that can promote positive work environments, build connections between team members, link individuals’ contributions back to the wider business, and enhance good well-being and emotional literacy.
We will cover the following areas:
– Explore the role of mental well-being in the workplace.
– Workplace Stress: the impact on individual and organisational performance, strategies to manage and prevent stress.
– Recognise your role in managing mental well-being as a Senior Leader, and the importance of managing their own wellbeing.
– Understand how to adopt a strategic approach to well-being within your organisation.
– Understand the importance of engaging your people and communicating your message.
– Identify current workplace initiatives to promote good wellbeing.
– Be able to signpost to available support and know where to go for support and guidance for yourselves.
Date Thu 21 September 2023, 1pm – 4pm
Location Tron Theatre Vic Bar, 63 Trongate, Glasgow, G1 5HB
Event Fee FST Members – £78 (includes VAT of £13)
Non-FST Members – £120 (includes VAT of £20)
If you have any accessibility requirements, please get in touch at email@example.com.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.scottishtheatre.org/crm/event/info/?reset=1&id=185