The Participation Coordinator is the key point of contact for all participants in A Moment’s Peace Theatre Company‘s core groups. They will be present at all workshops to support access needs and ensure safe practices.
Central to this role will be the responsibility to work closely with the Company Producer and Artistic Director to foster an atmosphere of care, collaboration and trust, ensuring the organisation’s approach to working with participants and audiences is underpinned by a commitment to inclusion and justice.
As the key contact for all participants, the Participation Coordinator will:
– Communicate with participants in advance of workshop to arrange travel and childcare.
– Communicate with artists/facilitator in advance of workshops to ensure any materials are provided.
– Be a welcoming presence and friendly face to all participants and artists at workshops and performances.
– Ensure that workshop spaces are safe, warm and accessible.
– Work alongside the Artistic Director and Company Producer to develop ideas in line with participants’ needs and wishes.
This is a self-employed/freelance role, paid at £150 per day, two days per week. Full job pack can be found here: