Invitation to tender for Development and Facilitation of Creative Scotland’s Youth Engagement Micro-Fund.
Creative Scotland are seeking a partner to work with current members of the National Youth Arts Advisory Council (NYAAG), and other key partners to continue developing their youth engagement micro-fund. They are seeking a partner who can facilitate development, as well as working alongside partners to trial ideas and pilot proposed models.
The outcome of this work will be a new youth-led micro-fund that will allow Creative Scotland to support children and young people to be heard, to lead and act on the issues that are important to them. The nature and structure of this fund will be developed alongside a youth-led working group. The outcomes of this work will inform Creative Scotland’s wider youth engagement strategy.
The work will include:
• Working with members of NYAAG to establish a youth-led working group to support development of the micro-fund
• Broadening the reach of the working group membership to include children and young people whose lived experience may not have been represented in Creative Scotland’s previous youth engagement work
• Supporting the working group to develop the funding programme, including designing application and decision-making processes.
• Working alongside Creative Scotland and the working group to trial ideas, pilot proposed models and evaluate outcomes of this work.
Proposed budgets should include:
• Fair payment for those participating in the working group
• Opportunities to trial ideas and pilot proposed models
Programme development should also consider how a micro-fund can support opportunities for:
• Creative Scotland to learn from funded projects
• Peer-to-peer connection for funding recipients
• Sharing this work with those in the wider youth arts sector
• Supporting a diversity of work (by geography, artform, and/or age-range)
The scope of the original Time to Shine Strategy spanned ages 0-25. Most youth engagement work supported by Creative Scotland to date has been for ages 11+. They welcome proposals that consider how to involve younger children in the delivery of this work.
Responses to any questions raised during the tendering period will be circulated to all Tenderers in the form of a Circular Advice Note (CAN). The closing date for raising questions is Fri 15 September 2023 and Creative Scotland will circulate answers to all Tenderers no later than Mon 18 September 2023. All enquiries should be routed through Public Contracts Scotland portal.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0141 302 1730 or visit https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Access/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fAuthority%2fPostbox%2fAuth_PostBoxStatus.aspx%3fID%3dSEP487425&ID=SEP487425