East Lothian Council Arts Service and Brunton Theatre Trust delivers inclusive, accessible and professional arts activities to all East Lothian residents in the form of school holiday programmes, weekly workshops and community arts projects. They are looking to increase and update their database of freelance arts practitioners who can deliver workshops in drama, music, dance and a variety of visual arts and crafts disciplines and have experience of arts engagement. They welcome general applications and also workshop proposals.
Qualifications and Experience
– Degree qualification in a relevant subject or three years demonstrable relevant experience.
– Experience of engaging individuals and communities in arts activities
– An understanding of the value of arts engagement for individuals and communities
– Current PVG scheme member. Will be required to join ELC PVG scheme
– Must have own Public Liability Insurance, Unique Tax ref number and be registered as a sole trader
– Hourly rate for activities commencing 1 April 2023 : Scottish Artists or Musicians’ Union rates.
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered for creative projects please send your C.V into email@example.com.