Awards for All provides funds of between £300 and £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities. The programme is a partnership between The National Lottery Community Fund Scotland, sportscotland and Creative Scotland.
Applications to this fund should do at least one of the following:
• bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
• improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
• help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
Projects also should involve your community. They believe that people understand what’s needed in their communities better than anyone. So it’s important to us that you involve your community in the design, development and delivery of the activities you’re planning.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
• voluntary or community organisation
• registered charity
• constituted group or club
• not-for-profit company or Community Interest Company
school (as long as your project benefits and involves the communities around the school)
• statutory body (including town, parish and community council).
They look for extra things when it comes to arts projects:
If you are applying for a project focused on arts, film or other creative areas, they will prioritise work which increases access for underrepresented groups and widens the reach of our funding across Scotland and into diverse communities.
Please note that you cannot apply to both National Lottery Awards for All and Creative Scotland for the same project.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/national-lottery-awards-for-all-scotland