Parents and Carers in Performing Arts (PiPA) is looking for a dynamic, well organised, and enthusiastic individual to drive, deliver, and sell their ground-breaking Programmes to Music, Dance, Opera and Theatre organisations in Scotland.
The main purpose of this role is to:
- Build and manage relationships with employers in order to engage them with PiPA’s Programmes
- Create a Programme pipeline, delivering against sales targets
- Create, develop, and use the PiPA tools and knowledge bank to inform and advise employers on how to develop family friendly working practises across all departments and contract types
- Communicate ‘evidence for change’ to employers, in order to influence key Stakeholders and increase awareness of the challenges facing parents and carers, and the strategies to overcome them
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of the Programmes on organisations
Their mission is to promote best practice employment and support for parents and carers in the performing arts sector by working collaboratively with the industry to develop and implement the PiPA Best Practice Charter and other strategies for change, by data collection, research, and lobbying.
In return they proactively promote work-life balance, offer 25 days annual leave plus public/bank holidays (pro-rated to hours worked) and provide a high degree of flexibility and autonomy in the role.
Contract type: Part time, fixed-term contract, initially for a period of 10 months with potential to become a permanent position
Location: Scotland based, homeworking. Some travel within Scotland will be required – travel expenses will be covered by PiPA
Salary: £30,000 per annum, pro-rata
Hours of Work: 21 hours per week, worked flexible
Holidays: 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus eight public holidays, pro-rated to hours worked plus four additional days annual office closure between Christmas and New Year
Start date: As soon as possible
Pension: Nest pension scheme, 3% employer contribution
Other Benefits: Laptop, technical equipment and IT support provided. All PiPA related travel expenses are covered by the Charity
Application Deadline: Mon 19 September 2022, 12 noon. Applications received after 12 noon on the deadline date will not be accepted.
Zoom Interview Dates: It is intended that initial interviews will take place on Tue 27 & Wed 28 September 2022.