Join QMU staff and student at the Traverse Theatre café/bar on Thu 16 June 2022 to chat to QMU staff and students about our postgraduate courses including PgCert, PgDip or Master’s study
Courses available for discussion are:
– MA Applied Arts and Social Practice
– MA Arts, Festival and Cultural Management
– MA Digital Performance
– MSc Digital Campaigning and Content Creation
– MSc Global Film Industries
– MSc Media, Management and the Creative Industries
– MSc Political Communications and Public Affairs
– MSc Strategic Communication and Public Relations
Complimentary drinks and canapes will be provided.
This event is open to students who have an offer to study with us, and also prospective applicants who are thinking about applying.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Anthony Schrag), call 0131 474 0000 or visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/postgraduate-study-at-queen-margaret-university-networking-event-tickets-329521115527