SCVO is excited to provide free HR development and support to 20 arts, screen & creative industries employers over the next 12 months, with the support of Creative Scotland.
They know that organisations want to create working environments where people can thrive in the creative industries. But budgets are tight, people are busy, and specialist HR services won’t always be a focus.
They’re here to help, and can provide:
– detailed audits of policies & procedures
– one-to-one expert HR & people management advice from SCVO’s HR team
– access to webinars, peer-to-peer learning & networking
They’ll also gather information about the needs of creative organisations as part of a wider research project to identify what the sector needs longer-term. So your participation will also help them reach more people and offer you better support in the future.
To apply you must be a:
– a micro to small sized arts, screen, and creative industries organisation
– with no in-house HR, or specialist HR support
– based in Scotland
Eligible applicants include:
– arts, screen & creative industries organisations based in Scotland
– artists’ spaces, hubs, studios, incubators, workshops
– community arts organisations
– creative collectives & networks
– residency providers
To apply, download the guidance and complete the online application form here: https://scvo.scot/services/hr/for-creatives
The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Fri 7 July 2023.