The Wolfson Foundation support performing arts organisations with an outstanding artistic programme to improve their performance and training facilities.
They generally award grants towards the refurbishment of artists’ facilities like dressing rooms or other backstage spaces, towards refurbishing auditorium facilities such as seating and rehearsal spaces, and to teaching and education facilities. They also occasionally provide grants for specialist equipment.
Your organisation should have a record of producing work of national significance and receive significant funding under one of the following:
– Arts Council England’s National Portfolio
– Arts Portfolio Wales
– Creative Scotland’s Regular Funding Network
– Arts Council Northern Ireland’s Annual Funding Programme
Your project must have a total cost of at least £250,000 and have at least one of the following aims:
• Improved quality of performance venues
• Better teaching, education and rehearsal facilities
• Increased audience numbers
• Improved future sustainability of the organisation
• Conservation of architectural heritage.
They run a two-stage application process and have two funding rounds each year. For further details, visit: www.wolfson.org.uk/funding/funding-for-places/funding-for-performing-arts-organisations/
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.wolfson.org.uk/funding/funding-for-places/funding-for-performing-arts-organisations/