Are you passionate about Theatre & Arts? Do you care about arts participation in your community? Triple Act Theatre & Arts need you.
Experience of working in the arts is not essential, and they would love to hear from people with backgrounds in marketing or education. However, they are keen to hear from all who have a passion for what they do.
The role would also suit individuals with creative experience and strong networks in the Scottish Arts industry, experience in local community development initiatives and fundraising.
They are committed to having a diverse Board of Trustees, and encourage applications from candidates of colour, candidates with disabilities, women, trans and gender non-conforming candidates, young candidates, and other members of marginalised communities that are not well represented or misrepresented on cultural boards.
As a Trustee, you will:
– Be responsible with the other trustees for the governance of Triple Act Theatre & Arts
– Be expected to attend Board meetings, which are currently held every two months, usually within the first week of the month (meetings are currently held both virtually and in person)
– Be expected to prepare for meetings by reading Board papers prior
– Provide support and guidance to Triple Act Theatre & Arts management and wider team appropriate to your skills and experience
– Be an ambassador for Triple Act Theatre & Arts and uphold our values
The Trustee role is voluntary and unpaid. Trustees contribute their perspective and help navigate the future strategic direction of the organisation. You will be passionate about the power of the arts to have a transformational impact on people’s lives, across all ages.
As a relatively new and small organisation, they want to strengthen and complement the existing Board with diverse skills, experience and ideas to sustain and grow the organisation. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of our journey and actively contribute to creating a highly impactful and successful organisation within the Ayrshire creative sector.
To apply directly, please send a CV and covering letter, or a video covering the same information to email@example.com with the subject Board Application by Fri 16 December 2022.
To find out more, please contact Kate Stevens | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01294 475648 or attend one of two virtual Board Information Sessions during Trustees Week at 11am & 7pm on Thu 10 November 2022.
These will be hosted on Zoom which you can join via: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83703115472?pwd=cm5FQ3N6a1h4ZC9PL1p0WDEycUpZdz09