Toonspeak is seeking to appoint a new Head of Programme and Creative Development to lead, develop, manage and produce their programme of weekly workshops, events and performances.
This post operates as part of the Senior Management team within the company and is the artistic lead of the organisation in line with their strategy and vision. As such, they are looking for an inspirational, ambitious individual with a combination of imagination and leadership skills to bring ideas to fruition.
• You will be a skilled and experienced manager of people, with direct knowledge of delivering within a fast-paced work environment.
• You will have a passion for supporting children and young people to develop as artists and leaders and the skills to translate their ideas into engaging, high-quality programmes and productions.
• You’ll have significant experience of recruiting and managing creative teams and artists to deliver innovative workshops and compelling performance-based projects.
• You will have experience of balancing the needs of a busy programme against the needs of an organisation.
• You will understand strategy and development and have the management skills to support and develop creative staff and young leaders.
• You will be experienced in developing and maintaining positive partnerships across the Arts and Third Sectors.
• You will be unafraid to take action to resolve issues, drive improvements and change.
• You will need energy, drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver this vital role within our team. In return we can promise you a hugely rewarding role in a forward-looking organisation.
Salary: £33,902 per annum
Deadline for applications: 12 noon, Mon 28 August 2023
Interviews: Wed 13 & Thu 14 September 2023
For further information, please contact email@example.com, call 07818 686 267 or visit Recruiting – Head of Programme and Creative Development – Toonspeak.