YTAS exists to support our members and starting in 2023, our support offer will become even more bespoke. We are very excited to invite members to take part in our Membership Development Programme, to utilise our new Membership Support Portal of online resources, and to work one-to-one with our new Membership Support Coordinator. Sorry everyone else, but this one’s for YTAS members only (members, you’ll need to use your website login to see the resources) but if you wish to join as a member, the more the merrier!
After a year’s worth of research and development, we are ready to help our membership achieve excellence in their own organisations through our Membership Development Programme. But how does it work? What kind of support can you expect and how much work will it involve?
We hosted a Welcome Session on Wednesday 27 September to kickstart the programme and to allow the sector to ask any burning questions. In this session we provided an overview of why our online Membership Support Portal was created and what we want it to provide for YTAS members, regardless of the status of your organisation or where you currently are in terms of your ‘journey’. Anthony, our new Membership Support Coordinator, took us step-by-step through the new resources and answered questions about the process and how you can get involved.
We’re on hand to help
Did you know that, as well as our new Membership Support Coordinator and Portal, the YTAS team responds to around 100 requests each year for bespoke advice, support, or collaboration? These come from a wide variety of YTAS members, non-member drama groups, and youth arts and education stakeholders. Common queries include…
- Help setting up a new youth theatre group or project to address identified local issues
- Help promoting their events, training, opportunities, or resources
- Help creating new company policies or improving their business practices
- Specific queries related to concerns around funding, child protection, risk assessment, or Equalities, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)
- Requests for input into sector development research or consultation
- Requests for assistance with international contacts or funding.
If you need help with these types of queries, or anything else, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure the right person gets back to you as soon as possible.